I see a lot of churches along my bike rides. I thought I'd take some pictures and attach a Psalm to each church. I will enjoy reading through the Psalms this way. At each stop I'll say a prayer and include the congregation that worships there. So, when I'm done there will be 150 posts, Psalms, and rides. Photos taken with various Galaxy Android Smart Phones

Keith Stillwell

Sunday, April 14, 2013

(more photos below)

(Parksville Knob Baptist Church, Parksville, KY on a 26 mile ride, Sunday, April 14, 2013)

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1

Psalm 23 (NRSV)

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters;

he restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff— they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.


(click on a photo for a larger image)




No comments:

Post a Comment